Elegant, modern, heirloom-quality and handcrafted from the finest materials.
This solid black walnut dining table is made from urban rescued wood, locally and sustainably sourced. The resin river elevates the live edge slabs and adds an artistic element to the richly grained wood. Handcrafted modern legs elevate and ground the piece.
Pictured is a custom table made for a client. Pricing is for a similar table. We can customize a similar river dining table using the standard dimensions listed here, or to your custom specifications.
Specifications for the table pictured:
- 100" long x 42" wide x 30" high (seats 8+ people)
- Black walnut highly figured wood
- Custom metallic grey resin river
- Handcrafted walnut 6" wide legs from the same walnut slab
- Wood: We select the finest slabs with interesting grain, figure and voids to create our custom dining tables. Our slabs are air-dried and then kiln-dried and are 2 - 3" thick. Locally sourced wood choices include: black walnut, silver maple, curly maple, American elm, British elm, sycamore and ash.
- Colors: there is a world of possibility for the resin river. The epoxy itself is clear and the river and fills can be left clear if you prefer. Popular design colors include shades of blue, grey, white, black, greens and golds. You can send us a color you like or let us help you pick one from our wide array of pigments and custom mixes.
- Leg choices include: wood square modern legs - or - handcrafted steel legs in square, x-base, z-shape or pedestal styles.
TREE TO TABLE SUSTAINABLE:
From "tree to table," everything we do and produce is based on a sustainable, eco-friendly and community ethos. Each piece has a story - from the wood growing up strong in local properties, to our friend + family team and the careful sourcing of non-toxic materials and finishes. We craft with respect for history, modern sustainable practices and heirloom quality so that you can enjoy your one-of-a-kind piece for a lifetime.
ECO-FRIENDLY EPOXY RESIN & NON-TOXIC FINISHES:
We exclusively use EcoPoxy Liquid Plastic for our river tables. EcoPoxy has a high bio-content and is the most eco-friendly and non-toxic deep pour epoxy resin on the market.
For the finish of our dining tables, we use a few non-toxic finishes including: Odie's Oil, Osmo Polyx Oil and Rubio Monocoat.
There is no off-gassing of our products. They are allergy-friendly and are generally safe for people with multiple chemical sensitivities.
We work with a freight broker to find the best LTL rates and will find the best price for you. We build a custom crate for your table and carefully pack it for long-haul freight travel. Please contact us with your custom specs and address and we can obtain a shipping quote for you.
Local delivery to the Treasure Valley, Idaho is free.
As a family and friend team located in Eagle, Idaho just west of Boise, we feel blessed to do meaningful work with our hands, hearts and minds in order to produce sustainable, high-quality furniture for our customers.
With each slab and board we select, we carefully determine what the best use for it would be. Once the creation process begins, we follow time-honored and modern fabrication techniques. In the end, each piece is unique and lovingly crafted.