Coat and protect your surfaces with UVPoxy. It is a crystal clear high gloss finish that accentuates and magnifies the material below it. UVPoxy produces a crystal clear durable finish that is specifically designed to resist yellowing caused by sunlight and other ultra violet light sources. UVPoxy can endure extremely high traffic areas as is experienced by night clubs and restaurants and commonly used on table tops and bar stools. It provides a long lasting maintenance free protection that will never fade nor crack. It is resistant to scratching, water and alcohol.
- Crystal clear high gloss finish ideal for table tops, jewelry and other applications requiring a high level of transparency
- UV resistant suitable for outdoor use, will not fade, crack or turn yellow
- User friendly, 1:1 mix ratio makes it easy to use with virtually no odor
- As versatile as your imagination, great for coating, casting and more on all types of materials
- Low odor means you can use indoors without ventilation
UVPoxy is also commonly used for see through encapsulation such as coins, photos or other memorabilia or to make jewelry.
UVPoxy will self-level and can easily be built up to a depth of 1/4" thick layers (or more) if desired.
UVPoxy can also be used on; Wood, Metal, Concrete, Granite, Copper, Stainless Steel, Laminate, Formica, Bamboo, Leather, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Plastic, Artwork, Photos, Rocks, Sea Shells, Fabrics, Paper, Dried Plants and much more.