By product type
Bases & Legs
We work with local welders to fabricate our bases, and are pre-designed or custom-designed by local designers.
- For sit/stand desks, we use Uplift Desk™ Bases.
We try to source our wood locally whenever possible, but we accept wood species from across the globe. Our primary woods are Black Walnut and American Elm.
We use a wide variety of equipment and tools to get the job done. These are some of our more notable uses:
- For flattening and sanding large pieces, we use a 52" wide belt sander.
- For general and finished sanding, we use Festool orbit sanders.
- For custom pieces & designs, we use a CNC machine.
- For logos & QR codes, we use a laser engraver.
- For applying final coats of finish, we use orbital sander/polishers equipped with buffer/polishing pads.
- We also use standard shop tools such as jig and table saws, Various hardware for mounting legs, and microfiber cloths for handling finished surfaces.