Osmo Polyx-Oil is a general purpose Hardwax-Oil wood finish that is derived from natural vegetable oils and waxes. Resistant to water, dirt, beer, wine, cola and saliva, Osmo Polyx-Oil is microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood, meaning it does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
The new advanced formula of Polyx-Oil has been specially engineered in Germany to be the first Hardwax-Oil available on the North American market that can be easily applied with a brush or roller, with no buffing necessary! Can be spot-repaired and/or restored/renewed with no sanding required, therefore wood never needs complete sanding and refinishing again.
- Easy to apply – used by both professionals and homeowners
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Can be spot-repaired and refreshed with no sanding required
- Microporous finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- Very water and dirt resistant as well as juice, tea, cola, wine, beer, coffee.
- Enhances the wood’s natural character
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Dries to a clear, natural finish in a range of sheen levels
- Safe for humans, animals and plants when dry
|Application Temperature:||41° - 95°
|Approximate Coverage:||258 sf per liter with one coat|
|Approx. Dry Time:||8-10 hours|
|Number of Coats:||2 coats|