Clear, satin wood finish which combines all the advantages of oils and waxes in one unique product. Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable and smoothens wood surfaces. In comparison to other wood finishes, the natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even colouring and a harmonic, smooth surface result. Easy application – no need for primer or sanding between coats – saves time and money.
It meets the wood’s natural demands: it is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel, or blister. Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk, and water in accordance with industrial norms. When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals, and plants and is suitable for children’s toys, and fast to perspiration and saliva.
- Especially suitable for finishing exotic woods and dark hardwoods either as a base coat or a stand-alone
- Based on natural, rapidly renewable resources
- Microporous – won’t crack, peel, flake, or blister
- Breathable and moves with the wood
- Resistant against wine, beer, cola, tea, fruit juice, milk, and water
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
|Application Temperature:||41° - 95°
|Approximate Coverage:||215 sf per liter with one coat|
|Approx. Dry Time:||12 hours|
|Number of Coats:||1-2 coats|